PARTYSERVER Vice City

janipewter

ok well basically im banned from partyserver. heres what happened:

DJDC was under an alias and he said to stop mollie glitching (i dont know who to) so i randomly replied "nade spamming is fine" (not that i ever do it, even though it isnt against the partyserver rules). well anyway, he was like "stop it or i'll make u stop" etc etc and i said "fine" (even though i wasnt doing it!!!!) so he disconnected and came back as DJDC, with his big almighty lv5 admin. so of course he does the old UA usual of kicking someone just because their bored. well he tried it, but when he put in my ID it said "Unknown has been kicked" blah blah and i didnt get kicked. well he tried it another time and the same happened.

obviously i was thinking "omg wtf?? im being kicked for no reason, surely thats admin abuse???1" so i said that i was gonna post it on the forum (kfc forum) and he threatened to ban me from partyserver and the kfc forum for it. anyway, he kept bitching about how i had killed him with mollie spamming outside of the bank, even though the game didnt say i killed him and i was at the robber spawn owning people with the stubby, and didnt have any mollies. so i called him a noob and stuff and told him to check the logs but he just went silent and didnt say anything.

well then hwdthug joined, so i explained that a noob faggot admin was trying to kick me for no reason and, like u do, he took DJDC's side and told me to shut up. no offence to the GOOD kfc admins, but this is the first time i ever saw worse server administration then the UA server. how the fuck did djdc get lv5? well anyway after that he still bragged on about me killing him with mollies (WTF DUDE, CHECK THA BASTARD LOGS) so i told him to stop being a noob fag and he decided to kick me.

<[FKU]jani is kicked by admin: [KFC]DJDC. Reason: Test> wtf?

is that admin abuse or not?

so i came back in and i was like "wtf you fucking noob shithead" so then hwdthug banned some little kid without reason, then he banned me. he said it was just to cool off, so i waited like 6 hours now and thier refusing to unban me.

what is happening to kfc admins?

judging from what you said, you talked like you were the nade spammer, so of course the admin was convinced it was you the way you butted in when he warned another person. my question to you is: why did you say nade spaming is fine, when it clearly is against the rules? by your own words, it sounds like you had it coming.

well, what happend to kfc admin? thug has happend...hah

anyhoo, no matter what, all FKU all VCK, all of whoever

kicking is intended for flooding, and anything of that nature..

bans are for cheaters, talking shit is not a kickable offence.

nither is nade spammng

et alone a bannable one, thugs a shithead, talk to kung.

opium, you may be fuzzy on what nade spamming is. it's when you use a glitch to throw a bunch of grenades really fast without losing hp or ammo.

yesterday i warned someone 3 times about not doing it at the robber spawn, and then i kicked that person. it is cheating as far as i am concerned.

opium, you may be fuzzy on what nade spamming is. it's when you use a glitch to throw a bunch of grenades really fast without losing hp or ammo.

yesterday i warned someone 3 times about not doing it at the robber spawn, and then i kicked that person. it is cheating as far as i am concerned.

but in partyserver it is not.