E-Frag.co.uk Threatening to ban me for something i didn't do

Guest DaRkGhOsT

I know this is really n00bish but im so fucking pissed off with one of the e-frag admins. The admin kept saying i modded and i've never modded before i dont even know how to mod. And the admin wouldnt even give me a chance to prove i didnt mod. I've been playing this game for ages and this is the first time this has happend and i dont know what the hell to do. I like using e-frag servers as their uk based but now they'll ban me if i log on with my username again. How do i contact the admins and prove them wrong!!?? :evil::evil::evil:

Wish my first post could of been better.. i've been reading the boards for a while and decided to sign up after this event.

Sorry guys,

DG

I know this is really n00bish but im so :o pissed off with one of the e-frag admins. The admin kept saying i modded and i've never modded before i dont even know how to mod. And the admin wouldnt even give me a chance to prove i didnt mod. I've been playing this game for ages and this is the first time this has happend and i dont know what the hell to do. I like using e-frag servers as their uk based but now they'll ban me if i log on with my username again. How do i contact the admins and prove them wrong!!?? :evil::evil::evil:

Wish my first post could of been better.. i've been reading the boards for a while and decided to sign up after this event.

Sorry guys,

DG

saying e-frag admins doesn't tell us much since alot of the UK servers are rented from e-frag, so don't acuse all the e-frag servers :shock:

anyways if its a good MTA server then they probably have a forum where u can post your complaint for your ban and if u post, make sure u have a good argument for it.

since it is a admin that banned u im not sure if he'll give u another chance, if it was a random ban then i would be another case..

this sounds as if ur banned from all the e-frag servers :S

Yeah sorry about posting in general forum.

i promise i wont post anything stupid like this again..

i'll be banned if i log on with my name again.yeah it was the DJ MILLS experimental server. Where they've got some neat scripting going on, i played it earlier today and then i logged on later and they kick me with a message saying no speed mods. I have no idea why they chose to ban me. even if someone did use my name..... the ip and stuff would be different. Just a pain when the admin wouldnt listen. ahh well theres plenty more out there.

I know about the problems with cheaters. I've got pissed of with people not dying and such. Just an arrogant admin. Guess i'll have to go on when he's not there.

I really enjoy this mod.... i'd hate to be pushed out of the community just because of some ignorant admin.