I see no one and no one sees me! :(

Guest Danny121

I did find one topic in the support forums for MTA. you said you do not have a crack to play gta-vc. but just in case your lying........... :wink:

the problem with running the crack is GTA-VC cannot acces the 2 main audio files on the "Play" disc because of the crack. they are called sfx.raw and sfx.sdt, in some cases these files actually are in the audio folder ion your hard drive but just in case you should open the "play" disc and copy those 2 files into the audio folder of gta-vc.

this should solve your problem :)

I did find one topic in the support forums for MTA. you said you do not have a crack to play gta-vc. but just in case your lying........... :wink:

the problem with running the crack is GTA-VC cannot acces the 2 main audio files on the "Play" disc because of the crack. they are called sfx.raw and sfx.sdt, in some cases these files actually are in the audio folder ion your hard drive but just in case you should open the "play" disc and copy those 2 files into the audio folder of gta-vc. I am also about to test this "theory" sometime today. i'll let you know it it really works

i hope this solves the problem :)

im having the same problem.

I use Windows XP Home Edition, my comp's specs are really good, and I gave my friend my copy, and MTA worked fine for him.

I've un-installed and installed VC and MTA several times, and nothing seems to work.

and they arent ignoring me, because i was playing with a friend.

ugh... i want to play so bad :x

• 4 weeks later...

There is one possiblity, if you have audio hardware disabled (if audio is not selectable in VC menu.) You can connect and everything, see other peoples chat but not them. I was surprised when it accoured on my other pc, strangly sound was working outgame but when going ingame the audio was gone. If you get the sound working again you should do fine.

could be something else tho