Can someone help?? (characters ect)

Guest Psychol

Hello

I have some questions:

-Can I use my own models and existings ones in MTA and how to do this?

-Is there a possibility to turn off box with armor, health, money, weapon and wanted level status? (both in MTA and single player game)

-How i can make longer replays in MTA, because my MTA do only shorts ones?

- How to put my own vechicles models in MTA server?

:?:

Thanks for Yours help :D

Hello

I have some questions:

-Can I use my own models and existings ones in MTA and how to do this?

-Is there a possibility to turn off box with armor, health, money, weapon and wanted level status? (both in MTA and single player game)

-How i can make longer replays in MTA, because my MTA do only shorts ones?

:?:

Thanks for Yours help :D

I have some answer :

-No you cant.

-Go to options display settings and youll see hud , thats where you turn it off so it wont show

-you cant , in single player the game remebers player data, cars locations, peds, ,player vehicle etcetc BUT only the ones near the player, so only the ones you can see, in mta it does the same thing but it remembers where all the +70 vehicles are where all the players are ( 28?) and more where in sp the game might only have to remember 5 cars and 10 peds.

No it was probably just a syncing issuea/bug, remember that there are about 3 diff skins for each career you choose, and if you saw one that u know wasnt one of the careers it was just a syncing issuea/bug so if you saw someone as the frecnhman or somethign like that it was a bug.

the replay buttons are a source of anger for many mta players. it results in having to restart the game (not the client) is there not a way that the next client can block them from working. i know, we can remap the keys ourselves, but it might just be better for them to be disabled altogether

I was once playing on a GTA3 server, and I noticed that this guy was spamming the chat box with messages saying that he'd died. I also noticed that he was teleporting across the map. I thought it was one of those bots, as they can do that, but it turns out that he was just using the replay function.