New GTA Website...Check It Out EDIT: Updated Majorly

How would you rate GTA-Projects?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate GTA-Projects?

• Awesome
    • Its Cool
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Hey guys I have just about got most of the content online and well now I need users to check out the content and well I thought this would be the best place to come. GTA-Projects is still being worked on but it is basically ready. So please feel free to register for GTA-Projects and spread the word on the new GTA website. 8)

gta-p.gif

http://www.GTA-Projects.tk

EDIT: Hey I Have New Screenshots and A Countdown to The San Andreas Release Date. Plus MORE

Edited by Guest

went to the site and got this : Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /home/gp5gupps/public_html/nuke/db/db.php on line 88

Yucky? are you a 5 year old or something ? that really sounds stupid you know, i would change it to something else if i was you.

thx yall and im looking for sum voluteer staff some ppl that can help me out and find sum info and stuff maybe get the downloads section started and everything

I can help out if u want .. i dont want to like update or anything , cause i already have like 10 websites to manage . lol . i can provide you with exclusive high quality pictures of SA (after it comes out of course ) .. so maybe it would help the pictures section ..