JakeMatrix2014 Posted March 15, 2014 Posted March 15, 2014 Hello guys, I have made a script that will allow only players that have an acl group to enter a colCircle.. but Everytime I enter map editor to test it, I login, /start admin, /start runcode , then /crun setDevelopmentMode(true) then /showcol when i go to the coordinates I see nothing and the resource is running so I need help with this script.. If you guys wanna see ask me for a download link in replies. Please ?
Arnold-1 Posted March 15, 2014 Posted March 15, 2014 what did the debugscript 3 say? Ingame Name: Arnold If you need my help, contact me on Skype @bshr.ara NOTE:DO NOT ASK ME FOR SCRIPTS, ASK ME FOR HELP
JR10 Posted March 15, 2014 Posted March 15, 2014 How else would anyone be able to help you? We need to see the script. Post it inside [lua] tags. Business System viewtopic.php?f=108&t=35797 Notepad++ Syntax Highlighting & Auto Completion viewtopic.php?f=91&t=76726 SQLite Tutorial viewtopic.php?f=148&t=38203
Noki Posted March 16, 2014 Posted March 16, 2014 Try running it on a manual local server, and not your map editor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now