[REQ] Cops n' Robbers gamemode. (Paying)

Hey again, this is an edit of the last post, i think it was complicated so i thought i could make it clear and now i know what i am excactly looking for. Im looking for a cops n' robbers gamemode with rob systems, and civilian jobs and teams. That was it, i will be paying about 20 to 30$ via paysafecard cause i cant get this paypal to work. Its been frozen cause of inactivity. I hope i find the right seller for this. You can trust me. Thanks. :)

-SolidSanteri

Email: [email protected]

Edited by Guest
I doubt anyone's gonna make all these things for just $15, but well, let's see what others think.

Yeah, for simply, im just looking for a multigamemode that has something like this, im not asking someone to make a gamemode for me. I doubt you have somekind of gamemode like this you could sell? :) Thanks.

So, because it's already created it has to cost less?

Well, yes i think so.

You're wrong... If was going to sell a gamemode that I already had, i'd charge the same price as if I made it for you. Matter affect, I might even sell it for even more, because it's been tested, and the client wouldn't have to wait for it to be made.

i will be paying about 20 to 30$ via paysafecard cause i cant get this paypal to work.

No way!! Just 20 or 30$? No one going to script a whole game mode for just that money. hmm, I think offer 150$ so maybe you can get a scripter.

You're wrong... If was going to sell a gamemode that I already had, i'd charge the same price as if I made it for you. Matter affect, I might even sell it for even more, because it's been tested, and the client wouldn't have to wait for it to be made.

I agree.

I got a interesting CnR system currently which may still be considered as a beta version but it's still pretty advanced, not sure if I'm goanna sell it but I may upload it in the community within the upcoming weeks if everything works as it should then.

Some of the features:

• Complete police job with support for other law teams stored in a array like Army, FBI, SWAT and SAPD
  • /criminal - command to join the criminal team
  • /fine - to get rid of your wanted level if no cops are nearby and you can afford it
  • /wanted - a list of wanted players, their location and distance
  • /jail and /unjail for staff
  • Using the current police departments interiors as jail and police officers actually have to deliver the arrested players into their cells literally
  • Tazer (silenced)
  • Up to 30 reasons to get wanted, everything from killing, aiming or attacking players and vehicles to derail a train, drive too fast, steal government vehicle, attacking mailboxes etc. These functions are also exported so you can add more "crimes" in other resources.
  • Ability to calculate the distance to nearest cop, criminal etc (This is how the tracking works currently)
  • Support for kill arrests, arresting suiciders or evaders, violent status to indicate whenever it's allowed for cops to perform a "kill arrest" or not,
  • Ability to use any vehicle during transport to jail and you may enter and exit it however you want and even switch vehicle during transport
  • Relative values like jailtime, payments etc, it's all depending on the suspects wanted level
  • Reducing and increased wanted level, to reduce your wanted level you need to be really far away from any cop, otherwise it may increase
  • /wl - to see your actual wanted level as a float (usefull when it goes above 6 stars)

In total there is around 4000 lines of code so if you're interested feel free to have a look at it.

I got a interesting CnR system currently which may still be considered as a beta version but it's still pretty advanced, not sure if I'm goanna sell it but I may upload it in the community within the upcoming weeks if everything works as it should then.

Some of the features:

• Complete police job with support for other law teams stored in a array like Army, FBI, SWAT and SAPD
  • /criminal - command to join the criminal team
  • /fine - to get rid of your wanted level if no cops are nearby and you can afford it
  • /wanted - a list of wanted players, their location and distance
  • /jail and /unjail for staff
  • Using the current police departments interiors as jail and police officers actually have to deliver the arrested players into their cells literally
  • Tazer (silenced)
  • Up to 30 reasons to get wanted, everything from killing, aiming or attacking players and vehicles to derail a train, drive too fast, steal government vehicle, attacking mailboxes etc. These functions are also exported so you can add more "crimes" in other resources.
  • Ability to calculate the distance to nearest cop, criminal etc (This is how the tracking works currently)
  • Support for kill arrests, arresting suiciders or evaders, violent status to indicate whenever it's allowed for cops to perform a "kill arrest" or not,
  • Ability to use any vehicle during transport to jail and you may enter and exit it however you want and even switch vehicle during transport
  • Relative values like jailtime, payments etc, it's all depending on the suspects wanted level
  • Reducing and increased wanted level, to reduce your wanted level you need to be really far away from any cop, otherwise it may increase
  • /wl - to see your actual wanted level as a float (usefull when it goes above 6 stars)

In total there is around 4000 lines of code so if you're interested feel free to have a look at it.

Well mate, im pretty intrested on that, just look at the post and add me on skype, i might buy it :)!

Well I was actually talking about the police resource which I also described first, which contains the police job and the wanted level system, and now you're trying to buy the entire server for just 30$ or trade with some other scripts you for from your "friend" since his server with "200" players doesn't exist anymore?

Seems completely unlogic to me to be honest and it looks a lot like those classical scammers we face every day. Anyway I will continue to upload high quality scripts and I do appreciate your visit and the fact that you liked my realistic law system. I rather work on my own conditions and publish my work for free and accept donations instead of selling my scripts.