Fun & Fun, Just Fun (Visit This Topic)

Bilal135

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but those reasons are useless now. they should unblock it. Its enough time about 2 years almost.

Yeah. But they won't until Youtube/Google block that video from Youtube. I think it will be blocked for the next 3 more years :/ or forever blocked...

That video is already blocked by America. Because America having shares in Google and Youtube. Pakistan got no reason left to block youtube. well, they cant buy few shares in youtube... corrupt leaders.

I believe that they are corrupt, Now they should really unblock Youtube e.e but our very good and nice Prime Minister is not focusing....He just wants money, nothing more ..

That's a video, made by some hindu or whatever, i don't know much about it but i know this.

Youtube was banned in Pakistan on September 17th, 2012 when large scale protests were observed worldwide against a movie mocking Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was uploaded on YouTube.

arr, you cant say that. "Hindu or someone". dont blame.

He was Nakoula Basseley Nakoula. Who made anti-Islam video. that video was made via dubbing without actors knowlege.

The movie is reported to have been written and produced by Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, using the pseudonym of "Sam Bacile".[3][4][25] Nakoula claimed that he was creating an epic, two-hour film; however, no such film has been located.[26]

The project was promoted by Morris Sadek by email and on the blog of the National American Coptic Assembly.[27]

According to a consultant on the project, the videos are "trailers" from a full-length film that was shown only once, to an audience of fewer than ten people, at a rented theater in Hollywood, California. Posters advertising the film used the title Innocence of Bin Laden. The film's original working title was Desert Warrior, and it told the story of "tribal battles prompted by the arrival of a comet on Earth". On September 27, 2012, U.S. federal authorities stated Nakoula was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly violating terms of his probation. Prosecutors stated that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".On November 7, 2012, Nakoula plead guilty to four of the charges against him and was sentenced to one year in prison and four years of supervised release

got it?