NosGoth's Final Stunts (A new stuntmovie)

i found that the intro was pretty cool, music and editing were good, but the stunts werent a big hit. Very nice tho, come show it at my forums and you'll get a bunch more opinions: http://www.amptforums.tk

again nicely done - -Andyroososoft :lol:

Thank you very much Andrew. 8) And I like the your new forums. Haven't been on it for a long time. Good job. :D

You know Andy, I was wondering why you never bothered to come here and announce some of the vids that were being released by ppl auditioning to join your crew (now members of it). I mean I dunno what kind of attendance you got there, but I think it would certainly help. I'm talking about Barney first and foremost, but also Pyro and a few others as well and I'm talking about vids like "SPAZ", "Show me the Stunts" and "Original Prankster".

Given quite a few of those vids were such amazing pieces of work, I was puzzled over that for so long that I almost started a spotlight thread to tell everyone here about them myself. Then I thought :o that, if their crew leader isn't gonna tell ppl about it, why should I bother? It's their work after all. Pity though...

Anyway, just wanted to let you know.

its not my responsibility to show off other ppl's audition videos to other forums dude, I've posted in the gangs forum a few times about new members joining and links to their vids, that's all. I really don't have so much time now to go to about 10 different forums and show other ppl's videos. Although, in the future if you want, i can certainly recommend the 'auditionees' to show their videos here so I can have some more opinions, i agree, its a good idea!

I don't really wanna sway off topic too much, so NosGoth, again, I've always loved your work weither other people like(d) it or not. So after stunt vids, wut r you gonna do???

l8er - - -Andyroososoft

I'm (secretly) working on a CKY-stuntvideo of Vice City which I will release any time now. :wink:

But if I deside to stop making them then I will most sertainly make new once when San Andreas is released. Finally more new spots. 8)

ehh..... I'm still not sure weither rockstar r gonna release VC for PC, since they said they signed an exlusive contract with Sony. If somebody knows different for sure, please tell me

Sony has a contract with Rockstar North till the year 2006. After that Rockstar is free again from the terror of Sony. :wink: But Rockstar released Vice City and GTA3 on the Xbox this year as well so I'm not quite sure if this contract is for reall. :lol: