Section Moderator

Ransom

Aww, that's a pity, D&G was a cool guy :/

I guess G-Stefan can handle the job and he's the most active one, then?

¿Qué tal por las secciones extranjeras? :D

G-Stefan has to be more experienced with MTA. Posting no-sense replies, doesn't make you a helpful person for the community. G-Stefan would need to learn more, after that he could fit good into this rank.

Aww, that's a pity, D&G was a cool guy :/

I guess G-Stefan can handle the job and he's the most active one, then?

¿Qué tal por las secciones extranjeras? :D

G-Stefan has to be more experienced with MTA. Posting no-sense replies, doesn't make you a helpful person for the community. G-Stefan would need to learn more, after that he could fit good into this rank.

I can learn stuff with no problem

Don't forget we don't have a mod so now non-sense,useless post/replyes doesn't matter.Look at my posts and you will see that I help people all the time when I know how to help.

And belive me,i am experienced with MTA,i need some more forums experience,but if the MTA Staff takes the decision to choose me I assure you 100% that you wont regret the decision made,to vote me

I won't vote you cause what I said before. You're help in this forum is about 25% of your whole posts. I hope so the MTA Staff will make the right decision of who's gonna be this section moderator. I would vote for Tekken or _Seek_.

There we need to make it logic .

Tekken help, good at scripting but not activity.., If he is good at scripting that mean he will help a lot of persons bcs this community request help of resources , scripting . Seek do not help in important things , he help only the littlest questions , but that is helpful. But G-Stefan, he can help with scripting , because he is good at scripting, he help me too. And another thing, he have big activity.

So my vote go to G-Stefan

I start to think in my little mind, i said this section do not need an moderator but it need . 5-6 persons , but it need an staff.

Oh god, the crap-posting championship started with all this fuzz about the "need" of a moderator... :lol: Looks like some guys really want that cool blue nickname, don't you guys?

It's sad that even when we have activity, it is filled with non-sense posts or circlejerking about the current status of the Romanian community or, heh, even the need of a moderator in some cases, just to look "active" in front of the "big boyz". I really want to see how this additional activity will suddenly disappear after the moderator will be picked, or it's gonna be just a coincidence? :wink:

Let's just look at one of the "main candidates" for a moment. I don't wanna get personal so I won't call out his name, but posting non-sense, inviting guys on this forum just to get a vote or asking on Skype for votes via PMs or in server group chats is not really mature. I'm not even saying about the lack of administration and leading experience. Learning the basics of Lua won't help you that much either as a moderator. I want to add that you start one project that you won't finish once per month. I get that working on the same thing for a long time is pretty boring, but what if you get bored of being a moderator after one month too? You know, being a moderator is not just wearing a fancy name, it implies responsibility and dedication.

Even if you might have good intentions or if you really want to "reborn" the Romanian community, for the moment you could help more in your current position and not as a moderator.

In the current state of the community, mature and experienced folks are needed to take on this position. Me, Tekken or D&G (if he's active) are viable choices.

Edited by Guest
Oh god, the crap-posting championship started with all this fuzz about the "need" of a moderator... :lol: Looks like some guys really want that cool blue nickname, don't you guys?

It's sad that even when we have activity, it is filled with non-sense posts or circlejerking about the current status of the Romanian community or, heh, even the need of a moderator in some cases, just to look "active" in front of the "big boyz". I really want to see how this additional activity will suddenly disappear after the moderator will be picked, or it's gonna be just a coincidence? :wink:

Let's just look at one of the "main candidates" for a moment. I don't wanna get personal so I won't call out his name, but posting non-sense, inviting guys on this forum just to get a vote or asking on Skype for votes via PMs or in server group chats is not really mature. I'm not even saying about the lack of administration and leading experience. Learning the basics of Lua won't help you that much either as a moderator. I want to add that you start one project that you won't finish once per month. I get that working on the same thing for a long time is pretty boring, but what if you get bored of being a moderator after one month too? You know, being a moderator is not just wearing a fancy name, it implies responsibility and dedication.

Even if you might have good intentions or if you really want to "reborn" the Romanian community, for the moment you could help more in your current position and not as a moderator.

In the current state of the community, mature and experienced folks are needed to take on this position. Me, Tekken or D&G (if he's gonna be active again) are viable choices.

You are right at some points but not at all.

I will take me as example,not all the candidates

First of all i dont want the rank just for my "colored name".I want this rank to manage this subforum because it needs alot of changes.I ensure you that i will not "get bored" of this rank and i will take all the responsability needed to have this rank.

Second,this subforum didnt have any moderators so it is full of non-sense useless posts.Non-sense post doesnt make me a "child".I can be mature and i can post "mature" topics if i want,belive me.

Just give me(or other candidates) a chance.I ensure you i am a viable choice and none of you will regret that you voted me and I can be as mature as you want

You cant say about a person that he isnt mature because he posts non-sense things here.Almost every post has non-sense things and every person from here posted a non-sense thing

Listen my child. I know you are young and full of energy and very enthusiastic about leading a flock of sheep, but first you need to show that you are capable of doing this, you need to first have a lot of experience before getting a job. As in reall life, you can't get hope for something without working for it. Take me, Tekken and Seek as an example. We have gamemods, scripts and maps done by us, we know how things go around here, you my child, you just had a little taste of the real world.

All the best my little padawan.

[quote name=..:D&G:..]Listen my child. I know you are young and full of energy and very enthusiastic about leading a flock of sheep, but first you need to show that you are capable of doing this, you need to first have a lot of experience before getting a job. As in reall life, you can't get hope for something without working for it. Take me, Tekken and Seek as an example. We have gamemods, scripts and maps done by us, we know how things go around here, you my child, you just had a little taste of the real world.

All the best my little padawan.

How can i show you i am capable of doing this?

If i dont post my scripts/maps this doesnt mean that i am not good at scripting/mapping(I dont know if it counts but i have my own gamemode WIP)

I can manage this section,i am sure of that but its all your decision,not mine.

I know you 3 are good but this doesnt mean that i cant have a chance.

And,if i get this rank,you will be amazed to see my knowlege.Please,dont say something about me before you meet me

EDIT:Lets just vote for a moderator and stop all these discutions.However the decision will be made by the MTA Staff and the votes doesnt help that mutch.Hope ya all good luck

Everyone now is talking about experience and age. Let that behind, I can see right now the 'activity' of this forum filled with crap-posts. This community it's lost, and we have to agree that there's no way to revive it. Because right now here is just crappy posts to win some more numbers in the post meter. I'll be happy to help the one who needs help. But here's not anything like that, cuz all of them ask that kind of questions and requests of help on the English scripting section.

This community it's lost, and we have to agree that there's no way to revive it.

I am sure we can but with alot of work and communication

EDIT:Ofc there are alot of crappy-posts because the forum doesnt have a mod

some work,some dedication and we can "reborn" the community

one question:Is possible to choose more than one mod?

Come on, there's no way to choose here a language moderator, cuz no one diserves it. Almost all "pro scripters" are inactive on this forum, beginners almost without any scripting knownledge wanna become language moderators. People think about this: This rank is not for being superior to others, it's for helping others. Thing that we can do without being language moderators. All of us know that's not necesary a language moderator in this section, because you can provide help with/without a rank.

Come on, there's no way to choose here a language moderator, cuz no one diserves it. Almost all "pro scripters" are inactive on this forum, beginners almost without any scripting knownledge wanna become language moderators. People think about this: This rank is not for being superior to others, it's for helping others. Thing that we can do without being language moderators. All of us know that's not necesary a language moderator in this section, because you can provide help with/without a rank.

A moderator can change alot of things around here,he just needs some motivation

Dont forget that people starts to join and the activity on this section rises

There are things that must be changed/added

For example section rules should be changed

2.Scripting related,Tutorials related,Resources related(etc...) must be added

3.A good moderator can make this section "reborn"

And i think i can do all of these

For scripting help I'm here, so I see no problem with making scripting tutorials if they're requested by the players of this community. If there's need of activity I'm here at least twice a day. About moderation, just report the posts that don't follow the rules. About moving and locking posts there are not, a huge number of posts daily or even weekly for getting locked or removed the old ones. The actual activity doesn't need a moderator. I'll vote for myself when it's gonna be more 'true' activity on this section.

For scripting help I'm here, so I see no problem with making scripting tutorials if they're requested by the players of this community. If there's need of activity I'm here at least twice a day. About moderation, just report the posts that don't follow the rules. About moving and locking posts there are not, a huge number of posts daily or even weekly for getting locked or removed the old ones. The actual activity doesn't need a moderator. I'll vote for myself when it's gonna be more 'true' activity on this section.

A moderator which will remake the forum and knows how to get players can improve the activity alot

He just needs to be dedicated to this forum