MTA Serial System

Raahim

Question

Hello,

When back I was in Canada, I had been using the same laptop which I am using currently. And, back then, I was using wireless connect. So, when I moved to Pakistan, I used cable connection. And, I had to re-install the windows since it broke out, after installing MTA, I had got a new serial. Then, I was like, it must be the internet adapter that gives the serial. But NO! Today, I installed my windows again, used wireless connection, I was using proxy also, finally after installing the MTA, I had different serial again, not the one which I had used for the very first time. Hmmm... Sounds weird? I know it does. So, again I uninstalled MTA and installed MTA using the cable, but got no other serial. Any idea?

It really makes no sense to me how the MTA Serial System works. Please whoever knows how this system works, post it below.

Best regards,

Raahim Ghauri

10 answers to this question

As far as I know, serial is something related to your HDD and you can't change it unless you buy a new HDD.

And had this problem before, I got banned from a server, after 2 days the PC broke so I reinstalled my windows, I rejoined that server and voilà new serial I got.

ok, MTA uses the HDD (Your Hard Drive) to store the serial and if you reinstall Windows then you will get a new serial.

So, again I uninstalled MTA and installed MTA using the cable, but got no other serial.

I'm not sure why you didn't get a new serial again.

MTA serial generation is super secret and is the most effective anti ban evasion system possible. So you can't be certain it uses the HDD serial, but it most certainly is something like that.