MegaGaming is searching a Good SCRIPTER

Kenny97

Question

Hey guys! The MegaGaming Clan is searching a very good scripter, because we have unique ideas, but we aren't scripters, just players.. I think we need a player from Europe because if someone come to the server from Saud Arabia, he is lagging..

So, if you are intrested, come our server, and check our good fellowship. Server IP: mtasa://79.172.197.73:22003

For more information talk with aNdRo.. Skype: g_marci

5 answers to this question

So everyone from Saudi Arabia are laggers, Online Racist Bastard

That's not racism, That's simply called a fact..

Western european internet connections are just ALOT faster than your average third world country internet connection.

I really hate people that just scream racism at everything, it kinda makes you a racist actually for seeing racism in things that are not racist.

So everyone from Saudi Arabia are laggers, Online Racist Bastard

That's not racism, That's simply called a fact..

Western european internet connections are just ALOT faster than your average third world country internet connection.

I really hate people that just scream racism at everything, it kinda makes you a racist actually for seeing racism in things that are not racist.

You know actually I was using the term 'Racist' for that reason you stated, I find it funny many don't Idc.

However, I can say Americans are total dipshits because they live across the world, exactly what this guy is saying, an insult towards players living across the world, I can say that Osama Bin Laden had better internet connection than you, because you're 1 over the average with ping.