why isnt fadecamera working on client?

SirniNamaz

it is client sided, and this is NOT the first time this didnt work for me, even on different computers it didn't work with no debugscript at all and script is loaded successfully..

i did not posted this to ask for help [i use triggerServerEvent], i just want to alert mta community about the bug i found

it is client sided, and this is NOT the first time this didnt work for me, even on different computers it didn't work with no debugscript at all and script is loaded successfully..

i did not posted this to ask for help [i use triggerServerEvent], i just want to alert mta community about the bug i found

There no bug, it worked fine with me.

You must have did something wrong, check yourself.

function testcam1() 
    fadeCamera(false,1.0) 
end 
addCommandHandler("testcam",testcam1) 

just wrote it and this is the only thing in my resource, it is added by meta.xml [client of course] and it doesn't work, also nothing wrong with debugscript..

Work with me, my screen become black.

function testcam1() 
    fadeCamera(false,1.0) 
end 
addCommandHandler("testcam",testcam1) 

just wrote it and this is the only thing in my resource, it is added by meta.xml [client of course] and it doesn't work, also nothing wrong with debugscript..

Work with me, my screen become black.

lol, i tried it on both my computers, neither worked.. maybe it is only on windows server?