NosGoth's GTA VC Stuntmovie's

Okay from this moment on I will post my home-made stunt-movie's in this topic. :P

I'll keep the files online for about 2 weeks and after that I'll upload some new movies and deleted the old ones.

These are the files you can download:

JackassStuntreel

Ilovemyfriendsreel

I hope you'll enjoy the stuff. 8)

And please, do reply me what you thoughed of it. I am open for positive and negative opinions.

[edit: These download's aren't up anymore.]

Edited by Guest

What did you add? :? I don't quite understand what you mean.

By the way, I'm, sorry for the awfull quality of the video's but I had to change the resolution for size-matters. (You know what I mean)

Hope y'all still enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed devoloping them. :P

Certainly sum prett ok videos. If you want sum brief critisizm, heres a little bit:

Negative: low/no music synching, no originality, bad quality, stunts weren't quite sick enough, too much text with little editing done,

Positive: There were sum crazy stunts involved in the movie tho, Loved the choice of music, good idea on beginning of the jackass one

• 2 weeks later...

Okay my last post was on the 19th of Octobre. :) Today it's the 1st of November and it's time for me to upload my 3rd stuntmovie. 8)

I've listened to all the critics and I've tried to add more new stuff and less old stuff. I do hope y'all like what it has become. My editing skills still aren't very good but hey :D does it really matter thát much.

Get it here:

Variety-Stuntreel

Oh, and keep on giving critics of course... :lol: