createObject Help

I get no Errors But It Doesnt Work

local str = { } 

elseif (itemID==154) then -- Stretcher 
            if (str[source]) then -- Already using the Stretcher 
                destroyElement(str[source]) 
                str[source] = nil 
                exports.global:sendLocalMeAction(source, "Puts His Stretcher Away.") 
            else 
                exports.global:sendLocalMeAction(source, "Get Out A Stretcher.") 
                local x, y, z = getElementPosition(source) 
                local rot = getPedRotation(source) 

x = x + math.sin(math.rad(rot)) * 2.0 
                y = y + math.cos(math.rad(rot)) * 2.0 

local object1111 = createObject(1997, x, y, z) 
                attachElements(object1111, source, 0, 1, 0) 
                str[source] = object1111 
            end 

Mabe vG script was not made for you to mess around with and ask in this section for help on your server. Just stop asking for help on vG Scripts.

Your Just Being A Asshole Im Using Shodown Scripts Which Got Released By The Owner Medwin/Manishi Im Trying To Make My Server Better And All You Do Is Be A Asshole About It :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

If you wanna make the server better why do you ask for every little thing here ? :x

Mate if you joined my server you would see its nothing like shodown i have converted the script into fort carson but there are something i dont understand like this i cant get it to work And There Are No Errors

If you wanna make the server better why do you ask for every little thing here ? :x

Mate if you joined my server you would see its nothing like shodown i have converted the script into fort carson but there are something i dont understand like this i cant get it to work And There Are No Errors

Ok give me IP.