Team chat

Aba|)|)on

im mot quite sure how this could be implemented but i(and alot of others) would like to be able to have some form of team chat.

Perhaps you could create your own teams from the chat client

Where the person who starts the team is in control of who joins and who gets kicked. Also maybe you could be able to turn off freindly fire for the ppl in a particular team.

and on a completly different idea maybe we could be able to change from passenger seat to driver seat while in motion.(maybe only when there is no driver, or maybe you could wrestle control of the car and kick the driver out the door. :lol: )

I've been thinking on a sort of team chat too. Like whit those chat-bubbles but in another way. When you're (and others) standing close to someone you would be able to see what they say over their head in a little bubble or something but it wouldn't be seen in the chat window (a special button for this could be implemented or so). In that way you can team up with anyone in the game but a real team chat would also be cool.

I'm thinking of...:

A player list in the MTA Client, with little checkboxes next to the names.

If the name is checked, then messages will be sent to them when you use team chat. If it isn't checked, then it won't be sent.

If you use global chat, it'll send to everyone, regardless of if they're on your team or not.