[SA] Question about a part of SA.

WolfPire

So, i don't know if you guys have ever heard about "Power Cut" mod on GTA IV.

I've been searching for a long time a mod liek this for SA.

So my question is, how to turn off all lighting? I mean including map lights and stuff so it looks like in a map editor. (No special light or stuff)

I still can't find the file where to make this possible.

What i mean is the light in buldings and stuff c:

So, could you guys help me please? =)

gta sa uses old video games tricks, I know these used to make the Lightning effect :

Lights in building are another models that appear on night

Lightning on objects are Static vertex color

All the map use a Ambiant light that just set a global flat brightness and color (see sunset color)

The lights on the lampposts and other corona gta sa lights are the lights that add a circle light effect on the ground + an effect on peds and cars.

You can delete the lampposts models and the models used to make the Lights in building, but I do not know how to delete the vertex color in one click ! Each DFF files use vertex color so ... good luck to edit them all :D

gta sa uses old video games tricks, I know these used to make the Lightning effect :

All the map use a Ambiant light that just set a global flat brightness and color (see sunset color)

The lights on the lampposts and other corona gta sa lights are the lights that add a circle light effect on the ground + an effect on peds and cars.

You can delete the lampposts models and the models used to make the Lights in building, but I do not know how to delete the vertex color in one click ! Each DFF files use vertex color so ... good luck to edit them all :D

Already deleted all lamp post. but yeah, i was expecting that each object had it's vertex color so i would have to delete one by one, and that'll be hard...

The question is... How did the map editor's authors did it? There should be a way to disable all of them, and i think the only way is.... Shaders...

Already deleted all lamp post. but yeah, i was expecting that each object had it's vertex color so i would have to delete one by one, and that'll be hard...

The question is... How did the map editor's authors did it? There should be a way to disable all of them, and i think the only way is.... Shaders...

I never see how the map editor authors did it, what do you mean ?

I never see how the map editor authors did it, what do you mean ?

I mean disable all "Vertex Colors" =P