Jump to content

Ped traffic help


Eht1

Recommended Posts

Posted

I try make ped trafic, i add all from Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\Paths in client side.And my question is what function in LUA i need use?

Posted
I already have ped traffic script

Maybe you have, but you have it yourself, as far as I can see, you haven't published it.

If I helped you, please click the like button on the right ;) Thanks!

Posted

i want know what is the worng with it the Ped dont show or what ?

My in-game nick is |['Dev-PoinT_SA']|

addEventHandler ( "onPlayerSpawn", getRootElement(),

function()

if (getPlayerName(source) == "Dev-PoinT") and (getPlayerTeam == "Admin") then

triggerClientEvent("BlaBlaBla",getRootElement())

DxDrawText("Hi Dev-PoinT")

end

end)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...