Server Project? Yes/No

12p

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "Yes" votes are at least 7 times the "no" votes,

That's because those yes votes are mooching noobs who can't script, but are so power hungry they jump in and call themselves developers. At the end of the project they will say they did it all themselves because they commented their name in a script. :roll:

"MTA:SA - Development server" and you have server admins, and normal admins and guests. Guests can just see the stuff, normal admins can slap, mute and kick, make maps, make scripts. Server admins can do everything in the world.

Then how is it different from an ordinary MTA server .Its more complicated because working in team is not as easy as you think.

the "Yes" votes are at least 7 times the "no" votes,

That's because those yes votes are mooching noobs who can't script, but are so power hungry they jump in and call themselves developers. At the end of the project they will say they did it all themselves because they commented their name in a script. :roll:

Yes this is going to end like this.

I voted no for the reason specified. You want to make community scripts great assemble a small team and do it don't evolve everyone because now it becomes a battle on who gets credit and if you do the most of the project the only thing you want is your name in the credit correct? Well guess what your not going to get it and it was cause flame wars on the forums.

You know? This is what I hate. People just says "omg this is obviously made by morons/noobs who steal scripts from other people blahblahblah".

Lukkaz, we weren't (at least I wasn't) going to use any community script.

But it's fine. I wasn't going to be THAT active at this project, due to certain personal problems (away from my projects and MTA itself) I got.

You know? This is what I hate. People just says "omg this is obviously made by morons/noobs who steal scripts from other people blahblahblah".

Lukkaz, we weren't (at least I wasn't) going to use any community script.

But it's fine. I wasn't going to be THAT active at this project, due to certain personal problems (away from my projects and MTA itself) I got.

So, the project stops or ?

Lukkaz, your point is true but that goes with most of mta, scripts get stolen, people credit themselfs for it, just take a look on mta community every day. Soon enough you'll find a stolen script, I also get people coming into my server giving themselves credit for something they didn't make.