Damage desync and DB Bug.

Sharingan

Question

7 answers to this question

You didn't understand, I shot his head and there's no damage taken. If I shot him from above, he doesn't get any damage but the car gets damage. I mean when you are in a vehicle the health and the armour is not synced. By the way, when he is in that position in DB, he cannot be damaged

Actually, its just a sync problem. Indeed you see the player getting hit but not gettig damage. Reason: A banshee has two forms, a closed and open roof. Open roof makes shots hit the player from any open sight. Closed roof does not. Yes, you recorded an open roof. But what about the other player? He might have had a closed roof and thus causing your bullets to act different. So, this is not a bug or whatever: The car form doesn't get synced.

Second, the driveby. I can't give a logical explaination for this, most likely MTA doesnt sync it's new position when performing an animation inside a car. It might not give any problems when performing that animation without being in a car.

Actually, its just a sync problem. Indeed you see the player getting hit but not gettig damage. Reason: A banshee has two forms, a closed and open roof. Open roof makes shots hit the player from any open sight. Closed roof does not. Yes, you recorded an open roof. But what about the other player? He might have had a closed roof and thus causing your bullets to act different. So, this is not a bug or whatever: The car form doesn't get synced.

Second, the driveby. I can't give a logical explaination for this, most likely MTA doesnt sync it's new position when performing an animation inside a car. It might not give any problems when performing that animation without being in a car.

It's not sync but some things that aren't carried over to MTA so you can't shoot him/her from above.

I've never seen a banshee with a roof ingame.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. I did some tests and actually I am able to kill people on banshees, be it on the top, left, right, etc.

However, tests also did show that Stallion with the hardtop (on both sides, just on the victim, just on the shooter, does not affect if you can either kill him or not) that you can kill him from the top even when it has a hardtop. The same happens on SuperGT.