Can you add AI to keep watch of your hideout when gone

Peacekeeper

Question

I have a question when i make that new city server. Is it possible for my own fun and amusement when i make the corporation tower and make it completly open without loading screen you can just walk through door to make it easier.

I noticed the car shops have opened like building that you dont have to go through a marker. I want this building to be opened up to. Could i set AI programmed to shoot to kill when you go past to my crib part of it. I mean it would be fun. The city i am making is a little less space than all of san andreas but i will it make it fun area to play in. But the only building i am going to have an open feel are the two corporation towers and few other buildings everything else will be walking into the marker. I am also planning to add four new weapons from my AI. And replace some of the vehicle skins to match the two corporations and their gangs they use to control the city. Basically i am also replacing the gangs with new skins and new style. That reflects the personality of the city. But i am cutting corners to make this. But i need help with designers who worked with city conversions before.

3 answers to this question