Climbing Server?

Gugli

Question

5 answers to this question

Are you referring to the Hay gamemode?

Hay mode is too much simple, ''climbing'' maps were more weird moving objects and long and complex.

I believe I know what he is talking about. He is talking about a mode where you climb many obstacles and you can save and load your position if you fall. Mta's most funniest server was the name of the server I believe.

Exactly. That's exactly the kind of server im looking for, but haven't see any online for a long time, i started playing mta between 2008 and 2009, in that time the climb servers where quite popular, getting 20 players online wasn't weird, man i miss those servers... Please if somebody finds any post the name here and/or the IP.

Oh and yes i do remember a server called Mta's World funniest server, and their website was http://www.gamenet.fi, but i don't know what happen to them, they also had a gamemode called ''100% zombie mode'' i think.

I am also very fond of stealth, bomb da base, zombie mod 100%, and most beloved Mta's World funniest server.

were good times but now on these servers, or nobody at all or their net.No I want to return one zombie mod that was when he was a very good right now than anyone wants to help me see the topic: or write to Private Message.