Pick-Ups (Vehicle change, nitro, repair)

LooooP

Question

As all know, the MTA:SA 1.x has lagg in the effects of the Pick-Ups. I wanna know why? if you make a Marker for a script, the script works immediately if you hit the marker, but the pick ups are lagged when you hit them. You can have +1000 ping and hit a marker with a script and it will work in the same millisecond, but you can have 250 ping and hit the pick ups and it will works after your 250 milliseconds of lagg. You say, wth is 250 milliseconds? It is enough to kill you in a 'vehicle change bump' part of a race map. I wanna know, Is it possible to be fixed? Because its annoying :/

Alot of peoples will say: 'Get a better internet', Why should I pay more for get a thing which can be fixed in some lines and don't use any money?

3 answers to this question

95% of the players which play MTA don't have an account here and 30% which has don't say nothing.

From where you got that "95" and "30"? :P

Even if that numers are real - after a week after release - ppl should start complain.

Anyway - let's wait for somebody from MTA team, maybe they'll say something useful to you.