Alcatraz [WIP]

iKlipse

Hey guys,

Over the last 2 days I have been working on an Alcatraz map. Its sitting in the San Fierro Bay.

The goal of the map is to get it as similar to the real life Alcatraz as possible, so its taking a lot of time to perfect it. Just building the island up with 5 pieces of land to get Alcatraz's shape was a bitch to do.

Remember that it is a Work In Progress map and there are still a lot of things to create, replace, remove and tidy up. Not all the buildings you see here will stay.

Anyway, I made a video that contains comparison shots that I'm using to help me build the map. Too bad Youtubes copyright removed the audio but I hope yas like whats been done so far :P

Even though I filmed this video in SA-MP, I am making my maps, such as this, available for MTA SA as it was made in the Map Editor :)

• 1 month later...

looks nice! although ive seen an alcatraz map that was already finished, and i think they will probably be the same.

Still looking forward to the result though ;)

also, bit offtopic,

do you like making eyecandy maps?(maps with no purpose, just make a landscape or something that can be used for example in a freeroam server)

because i do, and i thought about doing collabs ;)

• 2 weeks later...