MTASA Trailer

Zango

• Discord Moderators

Sorry for the weak title I couldn't come up with anything else.

At first I had in mind creating a video that would feature a lot of the cool stuff within MTA:SA, I changed my mind and I decided to create a quick video covering some gameplay recorded on the DKR server.

Thanks to all the people who participated during the video. (PM_Slow, Kris and Kayl generally).

Music licensed by INgrooves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Discord Moderators
Indirect advertising much?

I am linking to the server where the media content origins from - really just to nail potential questions.

I don't think advertising is a right word amongst MTA servers, it's population is clearly based on the stuff to do there, not really amount of fancy banners or links.

Indirect advertising much?

I am linking to the server where the media content origins from - really just to nail potential questions.

I don't think advertising is a right word amongst MTA servers, it's population is clearly based on the stuff to do there, not really amount of fancy banners or links.

I never said it was real advertising, it just looks like a way you might want people to join that particular server just by linking people you, But nevertheless, it couldn't even be advertising at all since DKR is one of the most popular servers in MTA.

Correct me if i am wrong.

• 2 months later...