HELP... how to convert ipl to maps

ginco

Hello Im ProStreeT of NFS clan and i want to convert some gta maps like akina to mta sa maps.

Im new to mapscripting

so anyone there please help!!!!

Pls help.........anyone pls reply ASAP

Guys if somethings wrong pls correct me

my ipl code and lua wont fit here so i just uploaded it.......

akina is about 700 units long and wide. max distance in mta is 300.

you have to get 3d modelling software, split your model,

split your collisions

manually set position of splitted models in editor.

i wanted to do that half year ago, but i failed @ 3d software - i just forgot how to use it

akina is about 700 units long and wide. max distance in mta is 300.

you have to get 3d modelling software, split your model,

split your collisions

manually set position of splitted models in editor.

i wanted to do that half year ago, but i failed @ 3d software - i just forgot how to use it

i got zmodeler would it work???, and wat do u min by manually set position of splitted models in editor, i got to do that in game what the hell!!!, its so hard can someone just post it here im goin to wait even it takes years!!!

zmodeler probably will do the work, but it won't be as easy as "cut" in paint..

about setting position of splitted elements -- when you will split model - you will get 4 (or more, i think that splitting it to at least 8 parts will be better, as its rather big island) models - so you will have to run map editor, get there 4 objects, and set the correct positions and rotation for them (you need to be very precise, if you want your cars not to "jump" on splitted parts..

i think nobody will do it for you - too much effort

zmodeler probably will do the work, but it won't be as easy as "cut" in paint..

about setting position of splitted elements -- when you will split model - you will get 4 (or more, i think that splitting it to at least 8 parts will be better, as its rather big island) models - so you will have to run map editor, get there 4 objects, and set the correct positions and rotation for them (you need to be very precise, if you want your cars not to "jump" on splitted parts..

i think nobody will do it for you - too much effort

oh men ill do that it will be atleast take me 6 month or more to do that cause of school!!!

I got an idea,

On map editor, start the custom object resource (you need to know what object ID you replace), open the objects browser, find the ID that you replaced, and there it is.

You need to place it yourself with the map editor, instead of busy converting. That's what the Pothole Studios did.

If you got LOD problems, increase the max LOD in the script. Will it work?

Or, download the file from Pothole's SAkina? I'm not really sure if this was the same as you found or not. http://www.potholestudios.com/Downloads ... /id=1.html

I got an idea,

On map editor, start the custom object resource (you need to know what object ID you replace), open the objects browser, find the ID that you replaced, and there it is.

You need to place it yourself with the map editor, instead of busy converting. That's what the Pothole Studios did.

Or, download the file from Pothole's SAkina? I'm not really sure if this was the same as you found or not. http://www.potholestudios.com/Downloads ... /id=1.html

i got it from pothhole studious but its there i can see it but i cant get on it cause i fall down

I got an idea,

LOL thats is what I do ! I convert sakina final to MTA in 3 hours , not too long, now I have sakina , akina winter, fantasy hill, speed island , turbolar and isnt finish :D

Some people have this map ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wm1Xtf0fF8