To all german MTA Players

SATAN

1T31I63eOx.png

Maybe some of you guys already know that there is an unofficial german mta forum and that it was long time pretty much dead, since the guys who run it just didn't care about it and didn't do anything to keep it alive and because of that the german mta players had no other choise than using the MTA section of the unofficial german samp forums, but this is changing now .. new more motivated people are now in charge of the forums and they (we) currently trying to bring back live into the forum.

To succeed with this project we need of course some users who are willing to regularly post on the forums and probably a few more moderators too to keep it alive .. so if any germans (or german speaking guys) here on the forums are willing to help establishing a strong and independent german community.. then please come over to http://mta-sa.de and help us, every helping hand is welcome. :]

A few words im german:

Ich weiß das viele Bedenken haben was dieses Vorhaben angeht ..und ich teile diese Bedenken, bin mir aber (wie schon oft an andere Stelle erwähnt) sicher das wenn alle mithelfen es ein Erfolg wird und wir zusammen eine ähnliche starke bzw aktive deutsche Community aufbauen können wie dieses der Fall für SAMP ist.

Also wie gesagt .. jede helfende Hand ist willkommen. :)

http://mta-sa.de

- SATAN

Little Update:

- forums are running great now, lots (and with lots i mean around 15 :lol: ) users are now active on the forums

- new design

- rearranged some sections and also created some new ones

- some members redirected their domains to mta-sa.de, the new domains are: mta-german.de, iv-mp.de, iv-mp.eu, multi-theft-auto.com, weazelnews.de and iv-multiplayer.de)

oh and yea .. i'm a now a moderator there and i'll try to do my best to keep the forums alive. :)

• Discord Moderators
Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland

I am personally from Denmark, I would gladly support this project both economical and hosting related.

But that plan will stay laid on ice for a while longer.

Just PM me if you ever consider opening it.