[Help]Need Help with Mapping.

Mac_Johnson

soz for double posting.

I Get an error like sayin' : about "ox77322272" , no adress "ox00000024","written"

Something like that please help me : /

I need start mappin' its so Cool :)

Maybe version faults ? or idont know ...

How to check my version , im newb

OfC speaking about San Andreas eh'

stop writing like a kid (all that "shortcuts", and pokemon-style, use interpunction).

if you got an error, write WHOLE error message (no "i got an error 0xeeee something like that" - it tell us NOTHING!) do a screenshot..

tell us exactly what's wrong..

then we can try to help you.

about double post, instead of saying "sorry" better hit "EDIT" button.

Hmm, have you tried to download from here: http://www.mtasa.com?

Maybe you download the previous version.

So the mod has this type of version: 1.0 --> 1.0.1 --> 1.0.2 -->1.0.3 --> 1.0.4 --> 1.1 and so on.

And DP2 is outdated already.

Try to take the newest version of the mod. Install it.

Then open http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto ... loads/list, download it and open it with Winrar or Winzip.

After that, erase the whole file (all zip file inside Resources folder) inside C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas Deathmatch\Server\Mods\Deathmatch\Resources

Then put all the folders (inside the zip file). Start the game and press "Map Editor". I guess it worked, because the possible reason is that because it's outdated.

After that, erase the whole file (all zip file inside Resources folder) inside C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas Deathmatch\Server\Mods\Deathmatch\Resources

Then put all the folders (inside the zip file). Start the game and press "Map Editor". I guess it worked, because the possible reason is that because it's outdated.

What you mean , delete The whole Deathmatch folder ? or the resources?(btw resource file doesn't have any folder in it).

Or you mean to put ta i will download from the link u gave and put it in the Resources folder?

By the way here's a screenshot of what problem i get :

lol2.png

Just when i press map editor and w8 about 5-6 seconds.Says starting local server and then that hops.

: /

I must be logged in or thats no matter?

EDIT: And eh'...Can i have a screenshot how your folder is ? Exactly to make it too..

Windows 7 BTW here..

• 4 weeks later...