ehm bullets too fast?

Lovinglife

Question

Hi ppl. It happened sometimes that i (or an other player) shoot with M4 or mp5 (automatic guns) in close range to my enemy...and i kill my enemy faster than when i shoot from medium distance (range)...HEADSHOT is off...

Btw im trying to "show" MTA to my internet friends and so i need to know if u ever get this "issue", bcuz i cannot persuade em properly to play if they notice smth "wrong" than sa-mp.

8 answers to this question

well, for me its behaving like it should.. its logical - closer shot = more damage

Hi i will post a little "thing" about this...

btw, Dak, tyvm, u help me a lot...

and, guys...there's a lil issue, if i start this res and i use my m4 in close range i still see "dmg 50% (for istance) in my injury script (made by rhbk)" even if the REAL dmg is 10%...btw that resource got "locked" code and i cannot do nothing,,,(i can pm him), i got an other dmg script...anyone knows if i can hadle this new issue with LUA?

Regards

Lovinglife

and, guys...there's a lil issue, if i start this res and i use my m4 in close range i still see "dmg 50% (for istance) in my injury script (made by rhbk)" even if the REAL dmg is 10%...

onClientPlayerDamage / onPlayerDamage returns the original damage value, nothing you can do about it except for editing it.

and, guys...there's a lil issue, if i start this res and i use my m4 in close range i still see "dmg 50% (for istance) in my injury script (made by rhbk)" even if the REAL dmg is 10%...

onClientPlayerDamage / onPlayerDamage returns the original damage value, nothing you can do about it except for editing it.

Hey..Editing what? i didnt get it