MTA:Race on W7?

Akira901

Question

8 answers to this question

Sorry, we no longer support MTA:SA Race. Upgrade to MTA:SA 1.0.3. Though if you're hellbent on playing Race perhaps somebody has a solution for you.

Well, I like how the Map Edit works but in MTA:DM. The buttons are sometimes bug so that I want MTA:Race to be compitable with W7.

Sorry, we no longer support MTA:SA Race. Upgrade to MTA:SA 1.0.3. Though if you're hellbent on playing Race perhaps somebody has a solution for you.

Well, I like how the Map Edit works but in MTA:DM. The buttons are sometimes bug so that I want MTA:Race to be compitable with W7.

I'm not sure what you mean, you like the editor in MTA 1.0 but you want to play MTA:Race? :P

MTA 1.0 does have a Race gamemode, which is pretty much like the old one, only better and it's also compatible with Windows 7, so you should have no problems playing it.

The buttons are sometimes bug so that I want MTA:Race to be compitable with W7.

Could you try this version:

- MTA SA 1.0.4 untested 15

You can see it as a kind of a "beta" for the upcoming version of MTA SA, 1.0.4. One of the recent changes includes a fix for this bug: issue #5209. It might have something to do with your issue, so I suggest you to try the 1.0.4 build.

Just so you know: MTA:Race is outdated and no longer supported, (as Towncivilian already said) simply because MTA SA has all of its features and more. The MTA:Race project won't be continued, only the Race resource on MTA SA is still developing. Because MTA SA doesn't completely focus on racing and map editing, it makes it a bit buggier, of course. But it makes it the more important to solve these issues.

Right you want the map editor in MTA:Race ?

But still want to play MTA:DM ?

As i know you cant use the map editor from MTA:Race, as if this was possible then it would have been in MTA:DM

So just try to learn yourself with the map editor in MTA:DM it works great after trying alittle fideling around ;)

Right you want the map editor in MTA:Race ?

But still want to play MTA:DM ?

As i know you cant use the map editor from MTA:Race, as if this was possible then it would have been in MTA:DM

So just try to learn yourself with the map editor in MTA:DM it works great after trying alittle fideling around ;)

Well, Sometimes the MTA:DM Editor is buggy. When I go to objects and click OK, it doesn't do anything. And I don't know how to fix it.

So, that's why I want the MTA:Race editor.

Yea thats right, I myself feel that the MTA:DM map editor is buggy and dosnt have all the functions that made the MTA:Race map editor so good :)

But sadly you cant use the MTA:Race editor in MTA:DM and MTA:Race is not comptiable with Win7 :(

Hopefully the MTA team will get around and fix the bugs soon.