Compiling CodeBlocks w/ MinGW

Eleventeen

Question

5 answers to this question

The radio actually lags my computer.

||=== pcre, Release Win32 ===|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x20)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_config'|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x11b)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_exec'|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x190)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_fullinfo'|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x1abf)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_compile'|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x1bc8)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_compile'|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x1e24)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_free'|
Release Win32\pcrecpp.o:pcrecpp.cc:(.text+0x1e39)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_free'|
Release Win32\pcreposix.o:pcreposix.c:(.text+0xec)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_free'|
Release Win32\pcreposix.o:pcreposix.c:(.text+0x161)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_compile2'|
Release Win32\pcreposix.o:pcreposix.c:(.text+0x194)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_info'|
Release Win32\pcreposix.o:pcreposix.c:(.text+0x288)||undefined reference to `__imp__pcre_exec'|
||=== Build finished: 11 errors, 0 warnings ===|

Darn, MTA uses keywords like '__super' which are not supported in GCC. Yay, now I have to dish money out to compile something. Can somebody do this for me?