Very Big Problem

I'm try to launch the MTA DM but after the "Stop Playing Yourself" logo the game crashes. I had read the know issues but not work. +\..::I have got 256 MB Ram and the MTA want 512 MB DDR Ram. --> Not this is the problem??????????????????????????????????????????????????????::../+

The first who give me an idea, i give him my password!!! :D

I'm try to launch the MTA DM but after the "Stop Playing Yourself" logo the game crashes. I had read the know issues but not work. +\..::I have got 256 MB Ram and the MTA want 512 MB DDR Ram. --> Not this is the problem??????????????????????????????????????????????????????::../+

Tips:

1) You should write proper topics. Eg. "Crashes after splash screen" instead of "Problem", "I need help" or the also very common "HAAAAAALPZ!!!!11oneoneone", this helps people to understand the problem better and increases the chance of people actually bothering to help you.

2) Don't overuse exclamation marks (!), question marks(?) etc., it's annoying, and quite frankly it makes you look like an idiot.

3) Nobody is interested in your password.

Okay, having cleared that up: you answer the problem yourself. You have 256MB, MTA clearly says you need 512MB? Why are you even asking? It's half the requirement for God's sake! xD

Tips:

1) You should write proper topics. Eg. "Crashes after splash screen" instead of "Problem", "I need help" or the also very common "HAAAAAALPZ!!!!11oneoneone", this helps people to understand the problem better and increases the chance of people actually bothering to help you.

2) Don't overuse exclamation marks (!), question marks(?) etc., it's annoying, and quite frankly it makes you look like an idiot.

3) Nobody is interested in your password.

Okay, having cleared that up: you answer the problem yourself. You have 256MB, MTA clearly says you need 512MB? Why are you even asking? It's half the requirement for God's sake! xD

give up buddy! people will never learn that, trust me i know what i'm talking about.

give up buddy! people will never learn that, trust me i know what i'm talking about.