mabako

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you are too active xD just kiddin

Or you're too inactive! ^^

Just kidding. ;)

Anyway, let's get back on-topic, shall we?

sure, hmm what was the topic anyway? :)

Look at the title, above your own post... xD

Anyway, where is Mabako? I would really like to see a new release that's less buggy! :D

xD sorry its 1 am here im really tired :) , yes :? havent seen him active in a while, we sure do need some bug fixes, or shall we just waitt for the official one?

I ALWAYS want official things! :D

Nah, I don't care. As long as it would work by now. :S

xD everyone wants official thing! i just want a professional one, the good ones are just client side :|

xD sorry its 1 am here im really tired :) , yes :? havent seen him active in a while, we sure do need some bug fixes, or shall we just waitt for the official one?

I ALWAYS want official things! :D

Nah, I don't care. As long as it would work by now. :S

xD everyone wants official thing! i just want a professional one, the good ones are just client side :|

Yup, everyone's worst nightmare in the world of map editing: Client-side objects! D:

It's cool to team up with someone else while editing the map! That's one of the major factors I chose for MEdit. :D

Also, I liked the mouse control! Awwwww! Someone fix things fast so this is the most pwning editor ever! :D

yes let me just put this straight:

1,medit is really super easy to use and wont take you so long to finish everything, exept that you have many bugs.

2, alternative-editor is client side only and oters wont see your objects so i do not recogmend for your servers.

3,off edit would take you a lot of time to map sa but its mostly for professionals and will do the job great without bugs.

1,medit is really super easy to use and wont take you so long to finish everything, exept that you have many bugs.

2, alternative-editor is client side only and oters wont see your objects so i do not recogmend for your servers.

3,off edit would take you a lot of time to map sa but its mostly for professionals and will do the job great without bugs.

Hmmm... Wasn't offedit client-side too? =/

Anyway, yes I guess. I have a bad experience with offedit since I hate typing everything over and over again... Just to change it coords... This is MTA! Do it by mouse!!!! xD

Anyway, yes I guess. I have a bad experience with offedit since I hate typing everything over and over again... Just to change it coords... This is MTA! Do it by mouse!!!! xD

Lets refrase it "This is mta!, use a mouse WITHOUT BUGS!

Lets refrase it "This is mta!, use a mouse WITHOUT BUGS!

Lol it's usable. If I need to choose between bugs or non-mouse and dang commands, GIMME THE BUGGY MOUSE!!! :D