[MOD] SA - 2 Australian Mods + Loadscreen Mod

OK, I've got a couple of mods i made, So i will introduce them one by one....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up: Australian Money.

This mod is a Texture Pack that Replaces the Original Game Money that is Dropped by Peds that you Murderise.

And here's a screenshot:

money.jpg

Note: Only One of those notes can be in the game at any given time.

(and if you are wondering, Yes, Australian money does look like that, heres a photo...)

au_money_news.jpg

So yeah, if you want that..... heres the download button.... download.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Next up on the list, an Australian Police Car:

This mod is a TEXTURE for Pumbar's "1991 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1, with steel wheels"

I used Pumbar's Chevrolet Caprice because it looks similar to the Australian 1991 Holden VN Commodore (Which i haven't found any of for SA on the Internet)

NOTE: IF you are going to download this You need the MESH of the original car from HERE: http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=2141&catid=54&themeid=41

The Skin pack comes with 8 different state skins. (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia, and one with NO STATE MARKINGS.

(i couldn't find a photo of an A.C.T Cop car to work from, which is why there is no A.C.T Cop Car.)

I also TRIED to keep the Police Car markings as close to the 1991 / 1992 Markings, But there are a limited amount of Australian Police Car Photo's on the internet to work from.

Anyways, Here are the Screenshots:

cop1.jpg

cop2.jpg

cop3.jpg

cop4.jpg

cop5.jpg

cop6.jpg

cop7.jpg

cop8.jpg

And remember: IF you are going to download this You need the MESH of the original car from HERE: http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=2141&catid=54&themeid=41

To Download the Skins, Click the Download Button: download.png

Ok, the Final mod in the list, "Replacement images for the EAX & Nvidia Loading Screens.

Ok, this mod Replaces the EAX and nVidia Logo's at the start of game with one of the Four Following Combinations:

"AMD & ATi"

"AMD & nVidia"

"Intel & ATi"

"Intel & nVidia"

Its your Choice what you replace yours with.

And another thing, i don't wanna see ANY posts below saying shit like "ATi Sucks" or "nVidia Sucks" etc.

And if that's all you are replying for, Go to hell.

I made this mod out of images i found on a Google Search, None of the images below were "Created" by me, i just put them in the game.

Anyway, here's some Screenshots:

amd.jpg

intel.jpg

ati.jpg

nvidia.jpg

So yeah, if you wanna replace your Ugly old EAX & nVidia Logos with these ones, Heres your download link: download.png

So yeah, that's my Whole collection of the Only & First 3 mods i have made for SA so far.

Please leave feedbag.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, seeing as how these forums are dead, and no one gives a crap anymore, and how No one replyed to my previous post, i will take that as a "No, these dont break the EULA, so Go ahead and post them"

First up... NOS.

Here is a Mod for changing the colour of mta's NOS Pickup Icon's. (4 Different replacement colours from the stock red!)

Works Really well with "Nitro Colours Pack" by "James Lee Fort"

Bluetn.jpg

And you can get it Here...download.png

Up Next: we have a Server side mod.

Here is my Server Side Carcolour file. (Tested and works fine on Linux, Running on ALL PotholeStudios server's) (Untested on Windows Servers)

Basically i got bored of the fact that any random car only had around 6 odd colours.

So i improved that 6.6 Times!

Allmost every vehicle now can have 40 colours that it can spawn with..... Heres the list of colours...

0 1 
 1 0 
 2 7 
 3 14 
 6 15 
 7 16 
 14 17 
 15 18 
 16 20 
 17 42 
 18 43 
 20 44 
 42 53 
 43 65 
 44 66 
 53 70 
 65 71 
 66 79 
 70 86 
 71 87 
 79 88 
 86 89 
 87 93 
 88 94 
 89 95 
 93 99 
 94 100 
 95 101 
 99 102 
 100 103 
 101 108 
 102 115 
 103 117 
 108 121 
 115 124 
 117 125 
 121 126 
 124 7 
 125 6 
 126 3 

Cool eh?

Police Vehicles are Blue / White (1 79) also. (Police Motorbike remains Black / White because it dosent have Changeable colours)

cop1tn.jpg

cop2tn.jpg

You can get your hands on this awesome little Carcolour file for Your server Here: download.png