MTA:SA - !buy scripts - BETA Public Release Out NOW !!!

SanZoR

Hello,

I have just finished my new !buy scripts.

Please post there ideas, suggestions and anything what you want, and comment these scripts. All of them are tested, and works fine. REMEMBER:

This version is ONLY for GUS. When i have free time, i will make them for PRS using hash tables. This one is using writeini commands. If you can modife it yourself, feel free to do it, but if you can wait few days i will do it. So there it goes:

-----------------------------

ADDED SO FAR:

--> !buykick - With this command you can buy kicks for some player. Price is $1000

--> !buyselffreeze - With this command you can freeze yourself for 15 seconds. Price is $200

--> !buyfreeze - With this command you can freeze another player for 5 seconds. This will be useful if there are you with monster and another player with normal car. Price is $200

--> !buystart - With this command you can start map what you want. Price is $500

------------------------------

Feel free to edit prices and other stuff in scripts.

So as i said, please post there !buy suggestions. If i have free time, i will add that in next version.

DOWNLOAD THIS SCRIPT HERE:

http://pixelitaivas.com/buycommands.mrc

EDIT!!!

PGS + PRS version out NOW!!!

Download it HERE: http://pixelitaivas.com/buycommandsPGS.mrc

Btw, someone, please check them! Im not sure am i done everything right, but i think so. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

I hope you like them!

- Lil'San^,^u<3

Edited by Guest

i gave people plenty of time to ask for reasonable stuff to be added, 2 of those commands are already in PGS, and the buying of kicks and freezes sounds a little over the top, which is why i didnt add them.

i could fix it, but its urs... so really if u got this far, u can finish it off, theres not much to do.

remember the format: if - elseif - else

u have: if - if - if

both work. but using elseif will speed the script up.

ur !buykick alias is mixed into mta.command alias, u need to lift one of the }'s up from below.

a few other very minor things too, but it should work if u do those and just have a quick check thru.

That works just fine, so i cannot see the error. Maybe i can add 'Signal' and under of it getid, but this one works fine too =P

And im almost done my version 1.0, and i wanna it works perfectly, so i really wanna know what is wrong.

Personally i like the idea that i could !buystart a map like KOTH2, !buyfreeze someone i think most likely to beat me, !buyselffreeze once i hop on the cp stack, and in the unlikely event someone else does win, well i'll just !buykick the mf offline heheh :shock:

lol pacmaan, nice!

ok Lil'San^,^u<3,

That works just fine, so i cannot see the error. Maybe i can add 'Signal' and under of it getid, but this one works fine too =P

i already told u whats wrong... and why would u need to add signals and getid's? :?

take this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {
 if ($3 == !buykick) buy.kick $1-
 if ($3 == !buyselffreeze) buy.selffreeze $1-
 if ($3 == !buyfreeze) buy.freeze $1-
 if ($3 == !buystart) buy.start $1-
 if ($3 == !buy) {

yes it will work, but mirc has to read the entire command alias coz u didnt add any elseif's.

i very much doubt the whole script works since u have bracket errors.

or maybe im looking at somthing u already fixed??? click the link and see for yourself!

this is a minor error:

alias buy.freeze {
 var %a = $iif((!$4),$2,$iif(($gus.getid($1,$4) == $null),$2,$v1))
 if (%a == $null) mta.pm $1 $2 Error! Type !buykick 

also, maybe u should think about sending the ID/Name to the alias, since theyre all the same. then u can do away with all those var %a lines.

I think giving noobs admin powers is bad! so... be more creative, !buy map is good... my !buy script (not finished) has already some nice, not important, stuff... like "Friends List" where it PM's you when a friend has joined and you can say !friends (once you buy it ;) ) and can see your online friends and not online friends! like "[uVA]Scooby - Not Online" or "Shadow_Lord - Online" this would help in a big and popular server!

Thanks for suggestions and anything else!

Im almost done my version 1.0, and i have too friendlist there ;)

And i will make it for PGS, sure...

Now i have done:

- Friendlist

- Own finish text.

- Own join text.

- own !nick text, where you can add anything what you want =D

:arrow:

So... I will release them all, you have little time to post there more commands what you want be in next release!

maybe u should try learning how to script better before u start adding new stuff to the broken script?

u will find better ways to do things. i mean if u need someone to point out ur mistakes then maybe u should hold off untill it actually works..

just a suggestion :)

Edited by Guest