mIRC Trace > DNSStuff.com

Tommis

Hello,

As some of you might of noticed in any of your trace commands that use MTA:GUS you will be recieving back "Time to Upgrade MTA:GUS". This is because of several issues. I will let you read a part of what the site sent me via E-Mail.

There are other problems -- the two most serious ones being that your program is consider a "rogue program" because it forges HTTP headers, which is an extremely serious violation of Internet protocol (in other words, it means your program is considered a "black hat hacker tool").

The other problem is that we cannot legally allow your program to access our site, due to the license that we have for the data that it accesses.

Please remove this when you can, and i will be releasing next MTAGUS without this really soon. Sorry!

Cya,

Tommis

Its not hard to do a IP / Hostname / country or traceroute lookup, you certainly wouldnt need a site for it. Those kind of site live of advertisement revenue and will never allow such usage. You'd better find a list yourself and build a small IP/Country database. A simple whois query will do best.