Authorities, I have a question for you: Are discord bans valid in the game?

Dear authorities, I have a question for you. If you are banned from Discord, will it affect your game?

1 minute ago, RoLeXXX11 said:

Değerli yetkililer, size bir sorum var. Discord'dan yasaklanırsanız, bu oyununuzu etkiler mi?

• Administrators
12 hours ago, RoLeXXX11 said:

Authorities, I have a question for you: Are discord bans valid in the game?

Dear authorities, I have a question for you. If you are banned from Discord, will it affect your game?

As this is related to our discord platform, your question has been moved into a more suitable section.

Will Discord bans affect your game status?
Getting banned off-platform (e.g. Discord, Forums, Twitch) does not extend the ban to the game. The community guidelines differ between our platforms, and violating one platform's guidelines does not result in actions against other platform accounts. For example, while offensive language is actioned in Discord, we are not aiming to action offensive language in-game - that is down to the game server's moderators to do. Likewise, we do not remove users from our Discord or Forums for cheating in-game. Cross-platform bans only occur in rare cases, for example where someone is being abusive towards staff or is being a danger to the community. In those cases we will take action on the user's Discord and Game status.