<script src='client.lua' type='client' />
     <file src="4807.txd" />
     <file src="4807.dff" />
     <file src="4807.col" />
</meta>

photo of colision file

https://i.hizliresim.com/dr1gvbt.PNG

• Administrators

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean it's loading the object's original collision instead of your custom collision? Have you tried placing the object somewhere else ingame instead of in the original location? @MavisBey4807

Just now, Tut said:

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean it's loading the object's original collision instead of your custom collision? Have you tried placing the object somewhere else ingame instead of in the original location? @MavisBey4807

i mean colision dont work i can go through object. and i didnt try diffrent location

Just now, MavisBey4807 said:

i mean colision dont work i can go through object. and i didnt try diffrent location

thanks for help it works in another location but not where i want

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, MavisBey4807 said:

The original object doesn't use collisions, and has IDE flag 130, which makes me think it is trying to load the model without collisions in MTA.

Try placing it in a different location. Does that work? If it doesn't work, then click its object properties (select the object with map editor) and make sure collisions are set as enabled. If that also doesn't work, then you will need to replace an object that by default has collisions, such as ID 4576

• Thanks 1
Just now, Tut said:

The original object doesn't use collisions, and has IDE flag 130, which makes me think it is trying to load the model without collisions in MTA.

Try placing it in a different location. Does that work? If it doesn't work, then click its object properties (select the object with map editor) and make sure collisions are set as enabled. If that also doesn't work, then you will need to replace an object that by default has collisions, such as ID 4576

thanks bro problem solved ❤️