Erro CD02 (Error CD02)

Daniel_ GFB

Question

Meu MTA estava funcionando perfeitamente na 1.5.9, e ontem atualizei para começar jogar novamente, e comecei receber em todos os servidores o erro CD02, teve três vezes que consegui entrar, e depois nunca mais, na maioria das vezes da o erro CD02, e algumas vezes o CD16, me ajudem aí!!!

My MTA was working perfectly on 1.5.9, and yesterday I updated to start playing again, and I started receiving the CD02 error on all servers, I was able to log in three times, and then never again, most of the time I get the CD02 error, and sometimes CD16, help me!!!!!

3 answers to this question

On 29/03/2024 at 22:09, Daniel_ GFB said:

Meu MTA estava funcionando perfeitamente na 1.5.9, e ontem atualizei para começar jogar novamente, e comecei receber em todos os servidores o erro CD02, teve três vezes que consegui entrar, e depois nunca mais, na maioria das vezes da o erro CD02, e algumas vezes o CD16, me ajudem aí!!!

My MTA was working perfectly on 1.5.9, and yesterday I updated to start playing again, and I started receiving the CD02 error on all servers, I was able to log in three times, and then never again, most of the time I get the CD02 error, and sometimes CD16, help me!!!!!

Download GTA:SA and MTA:SA again without mods and it will be fixed

Link : https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/