Problems with loading a modified .dff file

I downloaded a game mode featuring a rotating cube. After editing the code to make it better I went into Blender and made the cube bigger, but it somehow loads the original cube even though the file has been replaced with the modified one. I even made a new server and tried to host the game mode - same issue. What is going on here?!

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, GTAHQHD said:

I downloaded a game mode featuring a rotating cube. After editing the code to make it better I went into Blender and made the cube bigger, but it somehow loads the original cube even though the file has been replaced with the modified one. I even made a new server and tried to host the game mode - same issue. What is going on here?!

Game exporters usually ignore custom rotation/scale values and reset them back to 0 on export. Try applying your custom transforms/scale in object-level and it'll show up in the correct scale

15 hours ago, Tut said:

Game exporters usually ignore custom rotation/scale values and reset them back to 0 on export. Try applying your custom transforms/scale in object-level and it'll show up in the correct scale

How exactly do I apply my custom transforms/scale in object-level? I literally just downloaded Blender yesterday so I could change the size of the cube lmao! I know nothing about this