Adding new cars to MTA SA

Lance_Delmago

Good afternoon! How can you add, rather than replace, new cars that will have unique properties? For example, bagboxa/b swivel wheels, tractor/tow truck hooks, police helicopter headlights, ZR 350 headlights, swat/fire truck water cannon, rhino cannon and, finally, the possibility of attaching trailers (unitvan, luggage, linerun, petro, rdtrain). 
In particular, I need it to implement a bus-cargo system, so I should have 6 articulated buses, 3 of which have a rear axle for steering, 30-35 single-section buses, 11 fixed-route taxis, 10-15 commercial vans and, finally, 8-9 saddle trucks (tractors), as well as several passenger cars.

On 10/09/2023 at 19:18, Lance_Delmago said:

Good afternoon! How can you add, rather than replace, new cars that will have unique properties? For example, bagboxa/b swivel wheels, tractor/tow truck hooks, police helicopter headlights, ZR 350 headlights, swat/fire truck water cannon, rhino cannon and, finally, the possibility of attaching trailers (unitvan, luggage, linerun, petro, rdtrain). 
In particular, I need it to implement a bus-cargo system, so I should have 6 articulated buses, 3 of which have a rear axle for steering, 30-35 single-section buses, 11 fixed-route taxis, 10-15 commercial vans and, finally, 8-9 saddle trucks (tractors), as well as several passenger cars.

Hi! Thankfully you can add new vehicle models using my resource (and also with your own implementations, although this makes your life much easier):

However, there is a bug (or lack of feature) that prevents the new vehicles that take the properties of the base vehicle models you decide from having special properties like attaching to trailers, ZR 350 headlights, water cannons, etc :(

https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues/1861

6 hours ago, FernandoMTA said:

Hi! Thankfully you can add new vehicle models using my resource (and also with your own implementations, although this makes your life much easier):

However, there is a bug (or lack of feature) that prevents the new vehicles that take the properties of the base vehicle models you decide from having special properties like attaching to trailers, ZR 350 headlights, water cannons, etc :(

https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues/1861

It seems there is an opportunity to add a car with the preservation of properties, here is a piece of the code of the auto shop system from a large project where cars are assembled that have the ability to hook a trailer:

--Тягачи
addCar( 403, 'Scania Topline', 7950000, 'Scania Topline' )
addCar( 18746, 'Volvo FH', 18500000, 'Volvo FH' )
addCar( 515, 'Mercedes-Benz Actros', 14990000, 'Mercedes-Benz Actros' )
addCar( 18654, 'Renault Magnum', 6500000, 'Renault Magnum' )
addCar( 18676, 'KAMAZ-5490 NEO', 5900000, "KAMAZ-5490" )
addCar( 18685, 'Scania R500', 14150000, 'Scania R500' )
addCar( 18701, { 'КамАЗ 53212 Рабочий', 'КамАЗ 53212 Тент', 'КамАЗ 53212 Контейнер' }, { 0, 1920000, 2190000 }, { 'КамАЗ 53212 Р', 'КамАЗ 53212 Т', 'КамАЗ 53212 К' } )
addCar( 18705, 'Volvo VNL', 9980000, 'Volvo VNL' )

If your resource has problems with this, then maybe there is another way to add a car to the server?
And if you use your resource, then how can cars prescribe their handling and vehicles.ide so that the parameters are synchronized between the players?

• Confused 1