MTA Crash: client.dll error and Dsound.dll error

HarryPorco

Question

my MTA is crashing when loading the first GRAND THEFT AUTO logo and when entering the server where others are not crashing, mine is causing it, I used MTAdiag if you want to evaluate it, ask for it in the answer. The most frequent errors are from:

DSOUND.dll (Code = 0xC0000005 Offset = 0x0005C8CE / Offset = 0x00055AE1)

and

CLIENT.dll (Code = 0xE06D7363 Offset = 0x003C3044)

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jhouhillo said:
Managed to solve? I have the same problem.

I temporarily solved it, I don't know if it will be definitive, I had to uninstall the audio driver and install it again and then I managed to solve the Dsound.dll, the client.dll was being caused by the server script where it was out of date or with faults and that's it. it was causing me to crash the client.dll as soon as the script was turned off I had no more errors, a solution is that you have to disable the scripts, exit the mta and open the mta again and repeat this deactivating and activating the script until you find the script that causes the problem.
I put it as temporarily because I solved it a couple of days ago and I'm testing it to see if it will be a permanent solution.

Você pode me explicar como fez para desabilitar o script?

Aparentemente, o servidor que eu entro não baixa todos os mods.

é o servidor TOP-GTA.

Can you explain to me how you did to disable the script?

apparently the server I join doesn't download all the mods.

it's the TOP-GTA server.
On 28/05/2023 at 20:43, HarryPorco said:

my MTA is crashing when loading the first GRAND THEFT AUTO logo and when entering the server where others are not crashing, mine is causing it, I used MTAdiag if you want to evaluate it, ask for it in the answer. The most frequent errors are from:

DSOUND.dll (Code = 0xC0000005 Offset = 0x0005C8CE / Offset = 0x00055AE1)

and

CLIENT.dll (Code = 0xE06D7363 Offset = 0x003C3044)

You have multiple errors, I can say that you are having these problems because GTA:SA and MTA:SA are not properly installed and you are installing a modded game, delete the MTA:SA and GTA:SA files and install them again without mods.

6 hours ago, jhouhillo said:

Você pode me explicar como fez para desabilitar o script?

Aparentemente, o servidor que eu entro não baixa todos os mods.

é o servidor TOP-GTA.

Can you explain to me how you did to disable the script?

apparently the server I join doesn't download all the mods.

it's the TOP-GTA server.

4 hours ago, jhouhillo said:
Unfortunately I already did that and it didn't work! 
My GTA is from steam and this error is only on one server. 
but thanks anyway. I will try to reinstall everything again.

no seu caso instala o gta normal depois faz o dawngrade de versão ai ver se vai roda de boa, se não nesse caso se você é adm do servidor pode desabilitar o script é pelo painel P em resorces lá ativa e desativa scripts, no caso de não você vai ter que deletar tipo uns 10 ou 15 pastas do  (MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources) para baixar de novo os arquivos no servidor e isso deixa vc entrar no servidor sem causar o erro mais tem que descobrir com o adm qual o script está causando crash no seu jogo tendo que desativar e ativar todos um por um e fechando o jogo e reabrindo (não funciona dando reconnect) para saber qual o que causa crash.