[WIKI] Account blocked

Hi, i want to translate some pages from wiki to Romanian language so we can have functions and events translated to our language. And i was saving a page and i got this:

This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

17:16, 16 March 2023 Abuse filter talk contribs blocked FlorinSzasz talk contribs with an expiration time of indefinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Automatically blocked by abuse filter. Description of matched rule: Spam bot detection)

I want to know where i was wrong or where i did something wrong?

16 hours ago, FlorinSzasz said:

Hi, i want to translate some pages from wiki to Romanian language so we can have functions and events translated to our language. And i was saving a page and i got this:

This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

17:16, 16 March 2023 Abuse filter talk contribs blocked FlorinSzasz talk contribs with an expiration time of indefinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Automatically blocked by abuse filter. Description of matched rule: Spam bot detection)

I want to know where i was wrong or where i did something wrong?

Seems like you did something wrong

(Automatically blocked by abuse filter. Description of matched rule: Spam bot detection)