[MAP EDITOR] Objects cannot be deleted

TeRRoR

Question

Hey, I come to you with a question, if I could fix in the map editor the ability to delete objects using the (DEL) button, when I click the (DEL) button, the object does not delete, I don't want to delete objects in a different way because it wastes time. Can someone help me? I reinstalled mta and gta sa, nothing helped, finally I reset the computer, also did not help

3 answers to this question

Hello @TeRRoR and welcome!

If you can't delete objects by pressing DEL button, follow these instructions:

(if you have MTA running, quit the game first)
1) Download the latest MTA resources: https://mirror.multitheftauto.com/mtasa/resources/mtasa-resources-latest.zip
2) Open your MTA Installation folder and browse to ..\MTA San Andreas 1.5\server\mods\deathmatch\resources folder.
3) Delete [editor] folder
4) Now open the ZIP file you've downloaded (mtasa-resources-master.zip) and copy the [editor] folder from the zip into your resources folder.

Your issue should be fixed after following the procedures.

7 hours ago, Vampire said:

Hello @TeRRoR and welcome!

If you can't delete objects by pressing DEL button, follow these instructions:

(if you have MTA running, quit the game first)
1) Download the latest MTA resources: https://mirror.multitheftauto.com/mtasa/resources/mtasa-resources-latest.zip
2) Open your MTA Installation folder and browse to ..\MTA San Andreas 1.5\server\mods\deathmatch\resources folder.
3) Delete [editor] folder
4) Now open the ZIP file you've downloaded (mtasa-resources-master.zip) and copy the [editor] folder from the zip into your resources folder.

Your issue should be fixed after following the procedures.

It works, thank you very much for your help