one more kick, my serial 88B3CC34A5512C45C000BDD59E45C154 Please, please, I have

Hi Guys, I've been banned from MTA since long between 1 year or 2 years I don't know exactly the date correctly, The reason why I got banned is DOXXING no matter what I do before because my mind was not above me, So I hope you forgive me and I promise that will not happen again.

my serial: 88B3CC34A5512C45C000BDD59E45C154

Hi Guys, I've been banned from MTA since long between 1 year or 2 years I don't know exactly the date correctly, The reason why I got banned is DOXXING no matter what I do before because my mind was not above me, So I hope you forgive me and I promise that will not happen again. my serial: 88B3CC34A5512C45C000BDD59E45C154

Hi Guys, I've been banned from MTA since long between 1 year or 2 years I don't know exactly the date correctly, The reason why I got banned is DOXXING no matter what I do before because my mind was not above me, So I hope you forgive me and I promise that will not happen again. my serial: 88B3CC34A5512C45C000BDD59E45C154

• Administrators

Making 5 separate appeals is not necessary, besides the entire appeal is taken from someone else's appeal.

We banned you for cheating NOT doxxing. The ban is temporary so we will not be accepting appeals for this ban as indicated in this forum's description, but for the record it is correct

• Tut locked this topic