MTA TRAINER

I was playing mta, I was banned for insulting, I decided to log in via vpn, I thought it would help bypass the system, but in the end I got a COACH, please unban me, I will no longer use more secure software, my nickname is Focus<3 ,my serial number is A8F14774E8632354C2143DC3CDEE7093
  • Haha 1

I was playing mta, I was banned for insulting, I decided to log in via vpn, I thought it would help bypass the system, but in the end I got a TRAINER, please unban me, I will no longer use more secure software, my nickname is Focus<3 ,my serial number is A8F14774E8632354C2143DC3CDEE7093 ,sorry I don't know how to answer so I'm creating a new topic

• Like 1

I was playing mta, I was banned for insulting, I decided to log in via vpn, I thought it would help bypass the system, but in the end I got a TRAINER, please unban me, I will no longer use more secure software, my nickname is Focus<3 ,my serial number is A8F14774E8632354C2143DC3CDEE7093 ,

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have merged 3 posts into your original appeal

Due to the amount of spam in this appeal I'll have to close it without any decision left on your appeal. Whether the ban will be removed will be determined during our regular checks. This is the kind of treatment we have to resort to for people who ignore our warnings against spamming

• Tut locked this topic