Banned by MTA TRAINER '' 8185F46C0C3222AD72BD9037D09E3634 ''

cvGAAE7.png

Hello firstly my serial is 8185F46C0C3222AD72BD9037D09E3634
I'll be honest in my application, I got ban for using Wall Hack, that's related with some scripts.
There was a map and mini map in the server, that means everybody see each other. My wall hack was kinda useless in this server, but MTA caught me.

Any proof about that script : so as i said, everybody were seeing each other in mini map, my script was seeing people behind the building. 

spacer.png

I am a old player in MTA, that im playing this game for 7-8 years so I am dumb to use that script but that was giving me nothing against other people.
I never had any cheat to get life-time ban from MTA. So I don't say to staffs unban me, but they can change that ban to 1-2 month limit maybe. just didnt use any cheat like aimbot or something, you can check all of my logs too. 
So as far as, I am just thinking about this ban is not fair to get me on limitless ban. We all know that if we play this game with good PC's it means we love this game.
I am just hoping you'll understand me, I know i am guilty in this topic so maybe you can give me a chance to change my self.  It was my first time that i used scripts, it just left a regret behind.

pulseneon34

• 3 months later...
  • Tut locked this topic