Bann appeal

Dear Admins i know the anweser to my last ban appeal was clear but i just wanted to let u know i had no intention of harming the mta community i did not ddos anyone or anything like that and i never would i didnt really think of the consequens when i cheatet ive been a part of mta for a really long time and its really the only game that i enjoy to play. but after a time i just lost the fun on playing mta and planned to stop playing.  but after a while i came on the very dumb idea to cheat in the only game that i love to play because i couldnt accept it that i lost intrest in the game that i loved so much to play. then after i was banned (rightfully) i just saw it was not worth it. i got banned in the only game that i really played.Iam really sorry for the people i may have brought harm to and for the admins i can understand why u banned me. But i beg u give me the last chance i never had because i have nothing else to play without mta it helped me through depression times. if not for my sake then for the sake of the people i may of harmed let me show them that i have changed and will never come on this dumb idea ever again on cheating.If u decide not to then please dear admins make the bann a temporary one give me a bit of hope of returning to the game as a changed man like i was before. My serial: 4F7061C90FE2A36BFBA7E36D3B7D93E2  

• Administrators

Hey

I understand the frustration that's come with your ban and this is not a situation we're happy to put anyone in. However, in the rare occasion that someone buys an expensive cheat, knowingly funding the development of any such advertised "undetectable" cheats, we stand no option but to ban users until further notice.

• Tut locked this topic