Permantently Banned (Globally)

Serial: C6DC0446A710FDB8F2A73DFEEF09A853

I'm gonna tell the full story of what happened that I got an... "Dll Injector" related ban
First week: I download top-gta, mta and Gta sa to play again, since I've never tried a dayz version like, a friend recommended me it, i played it a bit solo and stuff for 2-3 days, then went to download Gta san andreas related mods, since I wanted to complete the story again xD like i downloaded a reshader and a cheat trainer. So a few days go by, my friend says "yo, hop on Top-GTA, hop into international #4, i said "ight bet" i see that once i try to turn on MTA, it says .dll or .avi files I think was it? said they were blocking my game, so I just said ye aight, i'll delete those files and maybe it'll let me go play. So i go into the server, meetup with my friend, then exactly when i go into his base, i get a ban for "dll injector" even tho i don't use one! except for a fishing game which I play which is called "Fishing Planet" and that's it! honestly, idk what I did wrong :d maybe it was the files which were leftover in my gta sa directory, or I had the fishing planet injector still on, but after I got banned, i checked for every running app, there was no injector...

• Administrators

Hi

As you indicated it could be the Fishing Planet injector that was still present in your system. If we detected an injector running it would usually result in a KICK or BAN - best to make sure no cheats are running or have been - you can do this by checking task manager or alternatively restarting your device and making sure the cheats don't activate on device startup.

The ban was temporary and only lasted 1 hour

• Tut locked this topic