Unban - Testing Own New Anticheat

Hi there,

I don't know how to start but I have a big request for MTA team. 
Yesterday, someone came to our server who was able to giving money to people with some cheats idk..
Today im trying install Anticheat from your Forum on our server and test it with some random "MTA Hacks" i don't
know how it working and i get a BAN. Ban for what? It's our server, we paid for them and we can't test our anticheat? wtf..

Please give me unban, im paying for this server or you get better anticheat when some player can cheating and giving money / killing player
and flying arround the map.. :) Serial:  E600463A4319E8D6C00714C100024FA2

Have a nice day.

• Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

Hey @PickYourLussy

I understand you were wanting to test your server anti cheat systems. This is generally not a good idea to do without prior consultation with our teams, because if we do ban you for cheating, we won't easily know why you were using the cheats in the first place. If you do get permission in advance to help us test/patch cheats, then we can prevent any bans for cheating.

We also want to make it clear that it's very rare for trainers and other malicious software to run with MTA, therefore it's best to assume we are already aware of it and not give it a try yourself.

With regards to the cheats, they are known - I'm also sorry to let you know the ban won't be removed until it automatically expires May 30, 12:25 UTC